You can subscribe to dashboards in Log Service. After you subscribe to a dashboard, Log Service takes snapshots of the dashboard on a regular basis and sends the snapshots to specified recipients by using emails or DingTalk group messages. This topic describes how to subscribe to a dashboard in the Log Service console.
- You can create only one subscription task for each dashboard.
- Log Service can send up to 50 emails per day to each account.
- You can create a total of 100 subscription tasks and alert tasks for each project. If you want to increase the quota, submit a ticket.
- If data is displayed across multiple pages, Log Service sends only the snapshot of the first page to recipients.
- The query time range of a subscribed dashboard is the same as that of the charts on
- On a dashboard in edit mode, you can double-click a chart. In the Edit dialog box, you can modify the query time range of the chart. The system saves the query time range. The next time you open the dashboard, the dashboard is displayed based on this query time range.
- On a dashboard in display mode, you can specify a query time range to query and analyze the data that was generated in the query time range. However, this query time range is for temporary use only and is not saved.
Create a dashboard subscription task
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the project in which you want to query and analyze logs.
- In the Dashboard pane, click the dashboard that you want to manage.
- In the upper-right corner of the page that appears, choose .
- In the Create Subscription panel, configure the following parameters and click Next.
Parameter Description Subscription Name The name of the subscription task. The name must be 1 to 64 characters in length. Frequency The frequency at which notifications are sent after you subscribe to the dashboard. Valid values:
- Hourly: Notifications are sent every hour.
- Daily: Notifications are sent at a fixed point in time every day.
- Weekly: Notifications are sent at a fixed point in time every week.
- Fixed Interval: Notifications are sent at a fixed interval. Unit: days.
- Cron: Notifications are sent at an interval that is specified by a CRON expression. The minimum interval is 1 minute. We recommend that you specify an interval of more than one hour. For example, if you enter the CRON expression * 0/1 * * *, notifications are sent every hour, starting from 00:00.
Add Watermark Specifies whether to create a watermark for a generated snapshot. The content of the watermark is an email address or a webhook URL.
- Specify the notification method and click Submit. You can set the notification method to Email, WebHook-DingTalk Bot, or both.
- Enter email addresses in the Recipients field. Separate multiple email addresses with commas (,).
- Specify a subject for emails in the Subject field. The default value of the field is Log Service Report. If you do not specify a subject, the default value is used.
- WebHook-DingTalk Bot
- Enter the webhook URL of a DingTalk chatbot in the Request URL field. For more information about how to obtain the webhook URL, see DingTalk chatbot webhooks.
- Specify a title for messages in the Title field.
What to do next
- Modify: Choose . In the panel that appears, modify the task name, frequency, or notification method.
- Cancel: Choose
After you cancel your subscription to the dashboard, Log Service no longer sends notifications for the dashboard to recipients.
to cancel your subscription to the dashboard.