This topic summarizes some frequently asked questions about Log Service.
- What is Log Service?
- How can Log Service contribute to the success of business?
- What are the benefits of Log Service?
- Which methods can be used by Log Service to collect data?
- Does Alibaba Cloud use the data that I store in Log Service?
- Does Alibaba Cloud store their own data in Log Service?
- How does Log Service ensure its stability during traffic spikes?
- How do I store data in Log Service at low costs?
- How long can I store data in Log Service?
- How do I get started with Log Service?
- What do I do if I have specific requirements on Log Service?
FAQ about billing
- How do I stop being billed for Log Service?
- Why does index traffic cost several times higher than read and write traffic?
- Why am I charged for active shards?
- Why am I charged after I only create projects and Logstores?
- Why am I still charged after I delete my projects and Logstores?
- Is read traffic over Internet generated when I query and analyze logs in the console?
- How do I reduce index traffic fees?
FAQ about data collection
- FAQ about Logtail
- Troubleshoot collection errors
- How do I use the Logtail automatic diagnostic tool?
- What do I do if Log Service detects no heartbeat connections from Logtail?
- Do I need to update Logtail configurations after the network type is changed from classic network to VPC?
- How do I collect logs from a server in a corporate intranet?
- Troubleshoot log collection exceptions in containers
- Query local collection status
- Diagnose collection errors
- Log collection error types
- How do I debug regular expressions?
- How do I optimize regular expressions?
- How do I collect different types of logs when Full Regex Mode is used?
- How do I configure the time format for logs?
- Why am I unable to collect SLB access logs?
- What are the differences among log collection agents?
- What are the differences between LogHub and Kafka?
FAQ about data storage
FAQ about query and analysis
FAQ about data transformation
- Troubleshooting overview
- How can I fix the startup errors of the data transformation engine?
- How can I fix errors that occur when the data transformation engine reads data from a source Logstore?
- How can I fix errors related to data transformation rules?
- How can I fix data pull errors?
- How can I fix errors that occur during data outputs to the target Logstore?
- How can I fix errors that occur when I pull Logstore data (dimension table)?
- How can I fix errors that occur during data pulls from OSS?
- How can I fix errors of the syntax used to pull data from ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL?
- How do I dynamically construct a field?
- How do I send a log entry to different storage targets with different field sets?
- What do I do if the destination Logstores contain no data?
- What do I do if the destination Logstores contain unexpected data?