This topic describes how to configure a timeline chart to display query results.
A timeline chart records one or more events in chronological order. You can view data at specific time points. The data points in a timeline chart are continuous and accurate.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the name of the project that you want to manage.
- Choose , and then click the Logstore that you want to manage.
- Enter a query statement in the search box, specify a time range, and then click Search & Analyze.
- On the Graph tab, click the icon.
- On the Properties tab, configure the properties of the timeline chart.
Parameter Description Time Column The field to be displayed on the time column. In most cases, the time field is selected. Display Columns The field to be displayed on the display columns. You can select one or more fields for the display columns. Prompt Columns The fields that are prompted when you move the pointer over a field value on the display columns. Display Count The number of events to be displayed on the current page. Alternate Display Specifies whether to use an alternate method to display field values on the time column and field values on the display columns. If you turn on the Alternate Display switch, the field values on the time column and field values on the display columns are alternatively displayed. Highlight Settings Specifies whether to highlight fields. If you turn on the Highlight Settings switch, you can click Add Highlight Rules to set a highlight rule for fields.
type: news | select news_time as "release time", author as "publisher", title as "title", source as "origin", case when strpos(url, 'https://') = 1 then substr(url, 9) when strpos(url, 'http://') = 1 then substr(url, 8) else url end as url from log l right join (select max(version) as version from log) r on l.version = r.version order by news_time asc limit 50