This topic describes how to configure a time series chart.
A time series chart visualizes the results of one or more queries on a Metricstore. The Metricstore stores metric data that is collected from Prometheus.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the name of the project that you want to manage.
- On the tab, click a Metricstore name.
- On the Properties tab, set the properties of the time series chart.
Parameter Description Fill Missing Data If you turn on the Fill Missing Data switch, Log Service automatically generates substitutes for missing samples in a time series. Y-axis Minimum Value Specify the minimum value of the Y-axis. Y-axis Maximum Value Specify the maximum value of the Y-axis. Format Left Y-axis Select the format of the left Y-axis. X-axis Scale Density Set the scale density of the X-axis. Valid values: 3 to 30. Line Type Select the type of the lines in the time series chart. Valid values: Straight Line and Curve. Show Points If you turn on the Show Points switch, sample values are displayed in the time series chart. Top Margin, Right Margin, Bottom Margin, and Left Margin The distance between an axis and a border of the time series chart.
- On the Query Statements tab, search and analyze the time series data.