||Too Many K8s Warning Events Alert
||Cloud Platform, Alicloud, Container Security, K8s Security
||Monitors the number of warning events on a Kubernetes cluster. If the number of warning
events on a Kubernetes cluster is greater than or equal to the Threshold parameter, an alert is triggered.
||Fixed interval: 1 minute.
||The data of the last 2 minutes is checked.
- Alarm Name: The name of the alert. The default value is Too Many K8s Warning Events Alert. You can specify a unique name for each alert based on the metrics that you want
- Severity: Critical-10, High-8, Medium-6, Low-4, and Report-2. Default value: Medium-6
- Threshold: The maximum number of warning events that are broadcast by a Kubernetes cluster
every 2 minutes. Default value: 10.
- Account ID (Aliuid): The ID of the Alibaba Cloud account that you want to monitor. Regular expressions
- You can separate multiple IDs with vertical bars (|). You can also use regular expressions
.* in the IDs. For example, 156133.* indicates the Alibaba Cloud accounts that start
- The default value is
.*, which indicates the Alibaba Cloud accounts that are configured in the Log Audit
- K8s Cluster Name: The name of the Kubernetes cluster that you want to monitor. Regular expressions
are supported. The default value is
.*, which indicates the Kubernetes clusters that are configured in the Log Audit Service
||You can check whether exceptions have occurred on clusters that broadcast a great
number of warning events.
||The K8s Event Center switch next to Kubernetes is turned on. To turn on the switch, go to the Log Audit
Service page, and then choose .