After you import trace data to Log Service, you can query the related logs to check whether trace data is imported to Log Service.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- Open the Custom Query page.
- In the Log Application section, click Trade Service.
- In the trace instance list, click the specific instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Custom Query.
- Enter a query statement. For example, to check whether trace data that is related to the user service is imported, execute the following query statement:
- View the query result. If the query result contains logs of the user service, you have imported the trace data that is related to the user service.