Log on to the DirectMail console and click Reporting, to query the delivery data of all the sender addresses under the account, and the delivery data of each sender address. The data includes the total volume, successful volume, failed volume, invalid addresses, success rate and invalid address rate.
In the left-side navigation pane, click Delivery Overview. From here you can query the delivery data.
Select the Email Tag, the Sender Address, the From and To dates, and click Query.Note: You can query up to seven days of email delivery statistics.
You can query the total number, successful delivery number, failed delivery number, invalid addresses, success rate and invalid address rate of seven days in the Email Delivery section.
Example delivery overview chart
Example delivery data details
- On the Delivery Overview page, click Recipient Tracking.
- Select the From and To dates, and click Query.
Note: You can query up to seven days of tracking data.
The data tracking feature collects the opening and clicking data of emails you sent, and helps you understand the delivery results. You can query the tracking data about emails, including the opens, open rate, clicks, click rate, independent opens, independent open rate, independent clicks, and independent click rate.Note: If you select a China mainland region as your DirectMail service region, you need to pay attention to:
- The email domain must be successfully recorded in the system of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China.
- CNAME is the link navigation record. The domain should have the optional item CNAME Verification configured for collecting the opening and clicking data.
- The recipient tracking feature for new email tasks is only available for the sender addresses which are created on the domains which have passed the domain verification.
Example data tracking trend chart
Example data tracking details
For details on how to enable the data tracking feature, see How can I enable the data tracking feature?
You can query the delivery details according to the creation time, sender addresses, recipient addresses, email tags and delivery statuses.
- Click Delivery Log in the left-side navigation pane of the DirectMail console.
- Select the time Range, Filtering Conditions Delivery Status, and click Query.
Note: You can query up to 30 days of delivery logs.
- Click Invalid Addresses in the left-side navigation pane of the DirectMail console.
- Select the From and To dates, input the Keywords, and click Query.
You can also click Export if you want to export the invalid address details.
- You can query up to 30 days of invalid addresses records.
- Invalid addresses here refer to newly added addresses.