ActionTrail can track and record Resource Access Management (RAM) operation events that are performed by using Alibaba Cloud accounts, RAM users, and RAM roles. This topic describes how to view RAM operation events in the ActionTrail console.
ActionTrail can track and record the following RAM operation events:
For more information about the fields in operation events, see ActionTrail event log reference.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Detail Query.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region from the drop-down list. The region is where the event that you want to query occurred.
- On the Query Event Details page, select Service Name from the drop-down list.
- Enter Ram in the field and click the icon.
- Find the event that you want to query and move the pointer over the event name in the Event Name column to view the event details.
- Optional:To query the code of an event, click the plus sign (+) to the left of the event that you want to query and click Event Detail.